Check out this video showing the new DJI MAVIC!!!!!!

Looks really nice; that is a pretty small screen is my only first-reaction concern. Will definitely keep this on my radar.
Small screen?? You slot your own phone.
Its pretty smart that you can leave your controller at home and use wifi a virtual joysticks like the parrot flight system..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Karma is dead even if it's $999. I suspect it's cheaper though. DJI just crushes everyone and is not sorry about it. As much as it ticks me off, I'm ready to buy the mavic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

749 without RC, 999 with RC, 1299 with RC, 2 batteries, case, and car charger

So i bought a P4 on 8/14...........thinking maybe i should return it and get the Mavic.......what does everyone else think???

So, seems the P4 wasn't such a good upgrade after all. Is it the end of the Phantom series?

Mavic looks nice! Can't wait to see those features brought over to the new Inspires in 6 weeks!

GoPro Karma is dead before it even got released.

Holy crap GoPro has to be freaking out right now.

14516414_10154894823825715_8973035119060480234_n.jpg

I hope i can use an inspire 1 remote... will have to wait for the early testers.

so besides the smaller field of view on the camera of the Maivc compared to the P4, what other differences are there? Is it worth trading in the P4 and getting the Mavic? I bout my Phantom 4 from best buy on 8/14, so i'm kinda out of the 30 day return window, but am curious what other think of it compared to the P4. Most likely i'll keep my P4.

I'm not planning to *replace* my P3P with one, but I am kind of tempted to add it as a second flyer, especially for hiking trips. Wow.

I'm with you, it will compliment my P3P.

Boy has DJI been busy! I saw on the news last week DJI just opened a huge Flagship store in Hong Honk last week, in some high end district.

so besides the smaller field of view on the camera of the Maivc compared to the P4, what other differences are there? Is it worth trading in the P4 and getting the Mavic? I bout my Phantom 4 from best buy on 8/14, so i'm kinda out of the 30 day return window, but am curious what other think of it compared to the P4. Most likely i'll keep my P4.
The specs speak for themselves! :)

Sent from my XT1096 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers