Check out my short instagram video

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks good... what did you use to make it?

Also how do you do those little jump transitions?

I used my P3P with ND8 PL lens. I just used iMovie to do the little jump transitions. I would just delete 1-2 seconds in the clip

Looks good. Are you getting imovie to keep the original resolution? Mine goes down to 1080p as soon as I import. P.S. I have an advanced not a pro.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Really nice video, did you remix the sound yourself?

With IMovie it depends on the device your using. It has to be able to handle processing 4K. If your using an iPad I believe it has to be an IPad Air 2 or pro. And the phone needs to be 6s. Not sure on the Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

With IMovie it depends on the device your using. It has to be able to handle processing 4K. If your using an iPad I believe it has to be an IPad Air 2 or pro. And the phone needs to be 6s. Not sure on the Mac.

The Mac requirements are not too extravagant. Mine meets all the requirements but I still can't get more than 1080p. I found a post that said it does 4K but not 2.7 which really doesn't make sense to me.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

The Mac requirements are not too extravagant. Mine meets all the requirements but I still can't get more than 1080p. I found a post that said it does 4K but not 2.7 which really doesn't make sense to me.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Yea that's odd.

I have the option to export 4k video from iMovie from my iPad pro 9.7

I don't have any other device other than the Macbook Pro to try it on. My phone is a 6 and iPad is the original Mini. I need to find someone who has success with 2.7k so i could figure out if its me or what. I did a short video test at 1080P and it look ok but the original file (before editing) looks better.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers