Cheapest price on P3A

• Thread starter Deleted member 27337
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27337

Hey guys. What is the cheapest price on the P3A these days? If you have seen it online new for under $999 please post a link. I'm looking to buy one ASAP.

Thanks!

Hey guys. What is the cheapest price on the P3A these days? If you have seen it online new for under $999 please post a link. I'm looking to buy one ASAP.

Thanks!
Get it on Amazon from camrise, the other seller sometimes put prices as low as 950 but when you put the order, they add like 150 in taxes, camrise is 999 free shipping taxes included, and check if they have the prime symbol, that's a faster shipping even if you don't have amazon prime

Just confirmed price is still showing $849.99 for P3A on Tigerdirect.com.

Gotta tell ya... If you were gonna spend 999. On the advance, you may want to consider the pro for the extra 75.

Reactions: Jahbass
Gotta tell ya... If you were gonna spend 999. On the advance, you may want to consider the pro for the extra 75.[/QUOTEthe end me is a little late I got the advance a week ago for 999, I can return it and get the advance after the refund but, I'm happy with my advance an I'm gonna stick with my choice..

It is true that the advance and the Profesional use a different kind of controller I read that the Profesional have better video transmission

I think the advanced and pro use the same controller. Does the pro get more range?

I think the advanced and pro use the same controller. Does the pro get more range?
no. they are 100% identical except the pro can shoot video in 4K, 30fps, and also has gold stickers. the range will be the same. I have the advanced and the quality goes up to 2.7k, 30fps. if it's only a few dollars more go for the pro, but if you don't want to spend the extra money, just know that the advanced is also great!

Thank you SO much guys for the tip. I grabbed one from Tigerdirect for $849, no tax :)

They are still in stock in case anyone wants to grab one!

just ordered a pro from DJI 1159 with free battery.should be here tue?

Got my brand new sealed phantom 3 pro from eBay for £700. In fact, I bought 2 of them. Came next day too

Reactions: lotusteve
Tigerdirect does not have this in stock :( Please post a link if you know anyone online selling these under $999

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav