Cheapest place to purchase

You are killing me John. I'm about to send my P3P in for maintenance after over 1,000,000 feet of travel I found a crack and think one of the motors has a bad bearing. I was just about to drop the cash on a P4. Thanks ... Lol.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I'm keeping my P3P as my go to bird when I'm traveling. It's got the best signal connection.

BTW, P3 motors are about $25/ea, you might want to replace all 4 of them while it's out for maintenance since you have a million feet logged, only $75 more. I just had all 4 of my P3P motors replaced, along with a new body shell (+landing gear, cable, battery tray and gimbal cable) . $300 total. I had an altercation with a dumb bird. Feathers everywhere.

Has the shell cracking been solved yet in the P3?
Which is more stable in flight?
Is the camera actually any better in the P4?

A small percentage for folks have shell crack problems. I've owned 2 of the P3P and haven't seen a crack yet, however I did install strong arms as insurance.
They say the P4 is more stable, but I've never noticed it. My P4 does some strange things like descend 6-8' when stopping, and occasionally I get spontaneous left yaw that I have to counter steer to keep the bird going straight (doesn't happen very often). I don't have those issues with my P3P.
The camera is claimed to be better on P4, but I think most are having a difficult time proving it. I haven't noticed any difference myself, both cameras work pretty darn good.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20