Cheapest Phantom 2 Zenmuse Gimbal FPV

Reaction score
I am looking at buying a DJI Phantom 2 with Zenmuse Gimbal and FPV Kit and was wondering what was the cheapest price anyone has been able to get one for? I would also want an iOSD Mini as well and would use a GoPro Hero 3+ with it.
Locally in Australia I have been quoted $1600 AUD ($1440 US) plus GoPro on top. Is that a semi decent rate keeping in mind we get ripped off in Oz for everything.
I don't mind buying from Overseas if need be so you can let me know what your best price was.
Thanks
Matt

Mattycee said:
I am looking at buying a DJI Phantom 2 with Zenmuse Gimbal and FPV Kit and was wondering what was the cheapest price anyone has been able to get one for? I would also want an iOSD Mini as well and would use a GoPro Hero 3+ with it.
Locally in Australia I have been quoted $1600 AUD ($1440 US) plus GoPro on top. Is that a semi decent rate keeping in mind we get ripped off in Oz for everything.
I don't mind buying from Overseas if need be so you can let me know what your best price was.
Thanks
Matt

I'm sure you also know that if you import an item with a declared value of over $1000 you will be charged import tax. You can get these items within Australia, or buy the phantom/ZM here and the rest online to save a buck :)

Yeah true, it may do well to order 2 different orders to keep under $1000.
What is your set up?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20