Cheap way to hike with my Phantom

Reaction score
I already have the hard case and I didn't want to splurge on a hiking pack specially for the P2. I found an old school framed hiking pack and the case fits on there like it was made for it. Couple of bungee cords and I am good to go! Slick as.. well you know. Just thought I would pass the idea along. Total cost was $20.

IMG_3949.jpg

Reactions: Squirrel!
It is the go professional case. Great case, I like how I can fit most of my gear in it and also leave the props on.

knuckles said:
Cool. They are super nice. I got a $59 ebay phantom backpack for now. Besides one of the straps breaking it is alright lol.

Lol nice. I thought about a pack but this way I don't have to transfer everything from pack to case.

dnicu266 said:
I think this backpack bag is actually more useful than the hard case (if you are referring to the one I think you mean, since that one you cannot carry it on your back) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JLZ ... O53ITG7L3R

But yeah, this one has hard sides as well. Haven't tried it myself but it seems to have good reviews.

I like the hard case because it looks like it stores more and I can keep the props on. Most of the time I would not need to hike with it. But it is a nice option. I purchased the hard case the same time as the phantom so I already had it. Both are good options.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers