cheap tablet for phantom standard

Reaction score
anyone have any suggests on a cheap tablet for use with the dji phantom 3 standard,this is my first drone,i do have a lg g2 android, would the lg g2 android also work with the dji phantom 3

You can find a list of recommended and commonly used devices here.

what's your price range?
im using a samsung tab s2. the amoled screen is amazing even in broad day light. never had to use a hood

what's your price range?
im using a samsung tab s2. the amoled screen is amazing even in broad day light. never had to use a hood
I bought an Asus tablet 8" on for 120 bucks at B.Buy, has worked very well, no lag I can notice. I have had issues mid afternoon, bright sun in 90 degree temps. I just don't fly mid days, in bright sun anymore.

I have had issues mid afternoon, bright sun in 90 degree temps.
Are you referring to issues with your tablet lagging or trouble seeing the screen?

Sorry, I mean- in bright sun I do have issues seeing the screen & on 2 occasions she froze, tablet was very hot to the touch
Past couple of weeks, I fly late in the day, lower temps, no bright sun to deal with & hardly ever had issues.
I'm using Litchi more now, although I still have glitches with it. Not sure if its the app, maps or what it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers