Cheap Lenovo tablet. Anyone tried DJI Go app on it?

Yes Will do, I will post updates here if i've encounter some problem, Thanks again

Cheers
With the latest app version you should install the latest version of Google play services. It is now compatible and will run much fastest with it. Basically all the bugs seem to be fixed.

With the latest app version you should install the latest version of Google play services. It is now compatible and will run much fastest with it. Basically all the bugs seem to be fixed.

Okay will do, did you upgrade yours to 5.0? Lollipop i mean? or just kitkat?

Yep, I upgraded to lollipop. Runs great for a cheap tablet

Hi mate, what firmware are you using on the Phantom?

I've had the Lenovo TAB 2 A7-10 for sometime now and I have been really happy with it. Although when I upgraded the firmware from 1.19 to 1.28 and then on to 1.32 I found the Go app crashing all the time. I ended up downgrading the P3 back to 1.19 and have been using the old Pilot app 1.10 quite happily. Strangely this has now started to crash at least once in each flight, granted I can still fly anywhere from 2km to 3km but when the app crashes 2km+ away makes the nerves go crazy.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1449995485.152692.jpg

Seems to work fine! I normally use IOS but I haven't had an issue with the tablet [emoji772][emoji379]

Good evening, I would like to know how the tablet Lenovo tab 2 A7-10 with the new firmware 1.6 of Phantom 3.

Thank you.

Just picked one on these up at Tesco for £79.99. I used my iPhone 5 on my first flight. Will update when this rain and wind clears

Simulator for Android?
Bought the Lenovo Tab 2 A7-20 at Best Buy for $69. Have not flown yet but the simulator (that's not supposed to be on Android) works just fine. Everything else seems to be in order so I'll try it out flying in a couple weeks when I'm in some good weather.

How do you install DJI GO on your Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10? Google play says it´s incompatible :/

How do you install DJI GO on your Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10? Google play says it´s incompatible :/

I got same message so I downloaded from the DJI website. One side note,
due to the "spotty" reviews in this thread, you may want to consider if it's worth the investment. After all, you're trusting it with your aircraft.
I am, however, very glad to have the use of the simulator feature on the Lenovo, which won't work on my iPad and is too small on my iPhone.
I have not flown with the Lenovo as yet. I'll probably use my iPhone, even though it's much smaller.
I'm really disappointed that my iPad 2 won't do the job. I thought I had an iPad "Mini 2" but it's not. That's the trouble with making dozens of "models" and calling them all by the same name– "iPad."

Hello Guys
Where can you download the DJI Go app from the DJI Website? I can't find it as it says to use the Google PLay store, and on the Play Store, I get the "app is not compatible with your device message, so I'm stuck! Just bought a Lenovo TAB 2 A7-20
Cheers,
Ian

So, just an update for anyone else trying this; you can get the app to download from the DJI site by clicking on the Go App link, then clicking the 'get it on google play' button. But, make sure you're not using Chrome Browser, or it will divert thru to the Play App and tell you your device isn't compatible. After 3 attempts, I tried the alternate browser installed (UC - The squirel icon
smile.gif
) and this time it started downloading the app fine, installed and is working perfectly.
The Tab is 4.4.2 with a quad core 1.3 processor and seems to run it fine. And you can synchronise all your flight data using the small cloud symbol top right.
Cheers
Ian

Thanks guys! I took the long way with root -> rename the tablet to galaxy tab 2 -> download app at market and then undo everything..

Good evening, I would like to know how the tablet Lenovo tab 2 A7-10 with the new firmware 1.6 of Phantom 3.

Thank you.
I ran that configuration late this afternoon and it worked flawlessly. No app crash also lower latency than my iPhone five not s. I am well pleased with it. This is only my second flight but I have done a bit of fixed wing before

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20