cheap hard case DJI copy on banggood

Great case for the price. I got mine for$20 cheaper

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

The clear film is suppose to come off.
It's like a protective plastic wrap for transportation.
You can read a lot about it on Amazon/ Banggood where a lot of people thought it was damaged.
Anyways, I ordered the same one off eBay but it will take about a month to get to me.

My backpack just came in... box looked ok, but didn't see the front part wrapped in that plastic. I know what it is because I peel it off electronic devices all the time, but it doesn't seem to be on mine. No worries, so far it all looks good. Just have to take it home to see how it all fits...
IMG_0826.JPG
IMG_0827.JPG
IMG_0828.JPG

I work in a college 1000+ machines.

the box turned up today looks fine.

couple of things, do your foam inserts come out? and I thought looking at the video review there was a deep space at the top for a tab, mines quite shallow.

Wow... we have a ton of Windows computers, but we have almost 1,000 Chromebooks, not sue if that's easier... lol...

couple of things, do your foam inserts come out? and I thought looking at the video review there was a deep space at the top for a tab, mines quite shallow.

I'm at work now and can't remember... I don't think they come out, but there is another thread here that someone took the foam of of the lid of the case and glued foam blocks to lay a tablet flat, worked well from what I saw. Can't remember the thread though, sorry...

The one mod I did have to do was where the controller slides into, at where the phone/tablet mount is, I had to cut a small part of the foam away to make it wider. It was so tight that when I put the controller in it would trigger the side button to extend the mount. Noting an Xacto blade can't fix... :)

The inserts do come out. They're kind of just snugged in there and held in by tension/friction. You have to work a little to remove them though, they're not just going to fall out.

Mine arrived today, it has taken 7 days so not starting from China as Hermes had it for three days.
Everything fits in very well, there is even space for a windsurfer booster provided you don't take spare props.
If you smashed props would you fly more that day without careful checking out at home like IMU etc - probably not. Three battery slots plus one installed (but I only have three batteries)

It's a little smaller than the old case designed for P2V+ and everything is so snug there is no disturbing rattling when you pick it up - I like - probably the best all-round case out there.
If you only have one this should be it :)

Last edited:

Yeah, you can and I now fit a sunshade on top of the iPad Air too! The backpack remains very comfortable to wear.
Also, today I dropped the case... and this is crammed-full case with three batteries plus one in the AC, the iPad, sunshade, various tools and four spare props... from the backseat of the car onto concrete, so a drop of about 20". So, I'm pleased to report that the case and content were completely unscathed! Fantastic!

Last edited:
Yeah, you can and I now fit a sunshade on top of the iPad Air too! The backpack remains very comfortable to wear.
Also, today I dropped the case... and this is crammed-full case with three batteries plus one in the AC, the iPad, sunshade, various tools and four spare props... from the backseat of the car onto concrete, so a drop of about 20". So, I'm pleased to report that the case and content were completely unscathed! Fantastic!

Not the best way to test it... lol... but so glad everything is ok. Thanks for doing the "drop test" for us... ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj