cheap hard case DJI copy on banggood

I went into Jessops and asked about various DJI accessories. Saw on their screen the official DJI Hardshell for 74.50. This was the price if buying with a Phantom but was told if I bought the propellers I'd asked for they could do that price [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Numone and Malakai
just contacted banggood as it hadn't shipped yet. now been told it has shipped on untracked 3-7 business days delivery. I said I paid for UK mail tracked 1-2 days :mad:. I said ok refund the delivery back down to the cheaper option. they said 3-7 days please wait. like a broken record.

seems they have now posted a UK mail tracking number on the order. so maybe it is being shipped correctly, or maybe this is like some of the other Chinese tracking numbers that ive had in the past from other companies, which are basically BS.

It's a pretty solid case for the price. I don't think you'll be disappointed when it does finally arrive $34.99 Phantom 3 Backpack Hardshell Case. I'm in the US and only had one shipping option: DHL. It shipped from Canada for some reason and took about a week with a tracking number and everything.

I've ordered items directly from China from other sites like Ali Express, and have been pleasantly surprised with the fast shipping times (and the shipping has always been free). I had a jersey get here from China in about a week and as soon as it got stateside, I got a tracking number.

I've ordered one too, it won't come from China they have a UK Warehouse.
About £32 is very good for this quite decent case.
My present one was bought for Phantom 2 and cut outs inside were never quite right especially for controller.
I like the included space for 7" tablet too as mine now goes in a knife cut slot which there is only just room for.

Have bought from Banggood before and they have been fine, only you will now keep getting emails for various other things you don't want. ;)

I've ordered one too, it won't come from China they have a UK Warehouse.
About £32 is very good for this quite decent case.
My present one was bought for Phantom 2 and cut outs inside were never quite right especially for controller.
I like the included space for 7" tablet too as mine now goes in a knife cut slot which there is only just room for.

Have bought from Banggood before and they have been fine, only you will now keep getting emails for various other things you don't want. ;)
I keep getting a banner ad from them with a male incontinence device

It's a pretty solid case for the price. I don't think you'll be disappointed when it does finally arrive $34.99 Phantom 3 Backpack Hardshell Case. I'm in the US and only had one shipping option: DHL. It shipped from Canada for some reason and took about a week with a tracking number and everything.

I've ordered items directly from China from other sites like Ali Express, and have been pleasantly surprised with the fast shipping times (and the shipping has always been free). I had a jersey get here from China in about a week and as soon as it got stateside, I got a tracking number.

I ordered mine on the 4th, it's out for delivery to me today. Yea, Banggood isn't the best at tracking. I ordered a DVR for one of my small quads, when I finally got the tracking number it said it would be delivered today (Thursday), it actually came in yesterday... lol...

But anyway, pretty excited to see this case today, I can finally retire my $5 clear plastic Wal-mart bin... lol...

They probably ask google about your online activity.
I dread to think what I'll be offered.
I don't know where or what I looked at that would trigger that unless they got age bracket. Just ordered a otoscope for looking into the Newfs ears as she is always having ear issues.

I don't know where or what I looked at that would trigger that unless they got age bracket. Just ordered a otoscope for looking into the Newfs ears as she is always having ear issues.

I was 2 months shy of turning 50 and I get an AARP application in the mail... how in the heck do they know how old I am?? Big Brother I guess... lol...

Just got my case last night. Looked like the box had been thrown out of an airplane and landed on a busy set of train tracks.

Some minor scuffs on the case, but I'm not overly concerned about the looks and I suspect customer service is not priority #1 at this place.

Just got my case last night. Looked like the box had been thrown out of an airplane and landed on a busy set of train tracks.

Some minor scuffs on the case, but I'm not overly concerned about the looks and I suspect customer service is not priority #1 at this place.

Yikes! Doesn't make me too hopeful on my shipment. I'll find out in a few hours...

Just for my case yesterday after ordering one of these a week ago. I'm still on the fence on if I want to return it or not. On arrival it had some minor defects in the outside. The clear film seems to be coming off which isn't a big deal cause I know it's going to get banged up when I go places. Until now I have been using the box looking case that has the styrofoam on the inside. I just wish the hard case had a little more space. Sites anyone have a stories of the hard care protecting their drone from drops or anything of that nature. That flimsy box case couldn't protect the drone from a small drop onto carpet. The Drone ended up getting a crack in the arm.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mine looked exactly the same lol

Just for my case yesterday after ordering one of these a week ago. I'm still on the fence on if I want to return it or not. On arrival it had some minor defects in the outside. The clear film seems to be coming off which isn't a big deal cause I know it's going to get banged up when I go places. Until now I have been using the box looking case that has the styrofoam on the inside. I just wish the hard case had a little more space. Sites anyone have a stories of the hard care protecting their drone from drops or anything of that nature. That flimsy box case couldn't protect the drone from a small drop onto carpet. The Drone ended up getting a crack in the arm.

That's the best way to describe it, the clear film is peeling in some areas.

I intentionally completely peeled off the clear film and it looks flawless underneath. You can gently use a knife around the edges where the plastic and zipper meet to get a nice clean removal.

And the cardboard box was fairly beat up, but the case inside is in great shape.

Reactions: Reed L
I intentionally completely peeled off the clear film and it looks flawless underneath. You can gently use a knife around the edges where the plastic and zipper meet to get a nice clean removal.

And the cardboard box was fairly beat up, but the case inside is in great shape.

Attachments

• 1463065194797.jpg
    1463065194797.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 414

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4