Cheap gimbal big problems

Reaction score
So I got the cheap gimbal from by luck sell that many others have had success with. Sadly I seem to have messed something up. I have everything wired, but when I put a battery in the gimbal just shakes like crazy. It doesn't get close to level it just does nonsense. I have tried using Naza and activating the gimbal but those changes don't seem to do anything to the gimbal. Any advice would be really helpful, I have watched a bunch of online videos, but none of those help diagnose such an issue.

Thanks

Firstly be aware you must have the camera on and it needs to be balanced - trial and error for exact position.
Sometimes rotating the camera cradle a full turn seems to settle it

You'll probably never make much of it, I found it reduced flight times horribly on my P1 and made the phantom vibrate intermittently, to the extent it felt unsafe.

I appreciate what you're saying, but at this point I would like to at least try to just make this thing work. It seems like others have done a lot better than me so I am just hoping to get it working in a similar capacity. Do you have any links that detail balancing or how to setup this type of gimbal?
Thanks

Make shure your gimbal is balanced (with the gopro) and level and moves freely before you plug the battery in. If it doesnt work, do like the guy above said.
If you still have the problem, try switching the wires to the motors on the circuit board.
If that doesnt work, try doing a calibration in the software.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31