Cheap battery

As does Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Amazon collects tax in 23 states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin.

Best Buy have always had to collect sales tax online since they have a physical presence in every state

I'm new here. Is it ok to use a battery that has 4500mAh, or does it has to be 4480mAh? I saw some 4500mAh online that are cheaper than the 4480's

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Best Buy! That's why I left Maryland. Live in Delaware and you don't pay sales tax! The P3 I bought was tax free!

Keith you could be wrong about the tax or I am really fortunate, because I have never payed tax on anything purchased from Amazon and I live in California.

I'm new here. Is it ok to use a battery that has 4500mAh, or does it has to be 4480mAh? I saw some 4500mAh online that are cheaper than the 4480's

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

those numbers are simply the "quantity" of energy stored inside - the higher the number = more flight time (if the numbers are TRUE - often fudged by knock off manufacturers). so Yes you are OK, just be sure it is a 4 cell (for P3) and not a 3 cell (P2).

(The number of cells = the voltage. More cells = more voltage. The voltage must match the intended application)

Last edited:
Well, hello again Keith, or should I call you Mr. Really Wrong? I know it has been a while but I just saw you answer to my post. I still live in California and I still have not paid any sales tax with Amazon, several purchases later.

Amazon collects tax in Ohio if it's shipped and sold by Amazon. If it's only fulfilled by Amazon they don't collect

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well, what it says is that it may be subject to sales tax. Apparently, the things I have ordered have, for some reason, not been subject to tax. As I stated, as yet I have not paid one cent in tax. I have a dji battery for my P3A being delivered Wed. $123.50 no tax and no shipping. This is OEM and the second one I bought. This gives a total of 4 now. Lots of flying time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20