Cheap Android tablet recommendations?

I bought my wife a New Samsung Note 4 and I get a free 7 inch Samsung Tab 4. Samsung is offering this at cell dealers.

This tablet has been great. All my flights done with it so far.

Using Samsung Tab A w/ 9.7" screen... No issues so far with it running Android Lollipop and dji GO 1.5.0030. I saw Target had them for under $200 on Black Friday....

I just ordered a P3 Pro off Amazon only to find out that my iPhone 5 is not supported.

I don't want to spend $$$ on a new iPhone so I was wondering if there were any Android tablets that work well for under $130?
This might be a dumb response. But I have the iPhone 5, and the app is running without issues(I might have spoken too soon, because I ordered mine on Black Friday, and will arrive tomorrow). But the app seems to open just fine, and all the buttons seems to work too.

This might be a dumb response. But I have the iPhone 5, and the app is running without issues(I might have spoken too soon, because I ordered mine on Black Friday, and will arrive tomorrow). But the app seems to open just fine, and all the buttons seems to work too.
You'd have to see how it is when you're all connected up really. If you were to have problems, that's when they'd become obvious.

I use the kindle fire HDx and it works wonderfully. But I originally used the kindle fire hd and had no problems with it. And it's a lot cheaper then the HDx

Proscan 10.1 no issues with dji go or litchi. Vertical studio gives a black screen so far but it is still in beta.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20