Chasing A BIG BOOTY Jogger With My Drone

Thread cleaned. Lets be nice in the comments or don't bother commenting at all.

Thread cleaned. Lets be nice in the comments or don't bother commenting at all.
Can you explain what was wrong with my comment?

Not easy to chase a person while running at a low altitude with the phantom need more practice.

Can you explain what was wrong with my comment?
In the future, please PM me questions like this. ;)

Your comment was perfectly fine but you were referring to a comment that wasn't. It was removed with the rest as it didn't make sense after cleaning.

Reactions: dirkclod
In the future, please PM me questions like this. ;)

Your comment was perfectly fine but you were referring to a comment that wasn't. It was removed with the rest as it didn't make sense after cleaning.
Well said

I have question, why would you want others to look upon your wife in this manner? You are suppose to love her and protect her. Too me, honestly, by doing this, you have devalued her. As far as the footage goes...when you are following someone at low altitude, it is important to setup your shot and get your line right. As your bird drifts off line (and it will especially on the shore line, it is better to be off slightly, then constantly making small adjustments. Edit out all the adjustments, it is not please ever to the viewer.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have question, why would you want others to look upon your wife in this manner? You are suppose to love her and protect her. Too me, honestly, by doing this, you have devalued her. As far as the footage goes...when you are following someone at low altitude, it is important to setup your shot and get your line right. As your bird drifts off line (and it will especially on the shore line, it is better to be off slightly, then constantly making small adjustments. Edit out all the adjustments, it is not please ever to the viewer.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
We do crazy things we are partners. ;) Thanks for the info on the phantom and thanks for watching.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik