Charging Three P2 Batteries with One DJI Charger

It can handle it, you're just charging at a 0.25C rate (meaning it'll take ~4 hours to fully charge all three batteries from empty).

I have the 3 way charger and using it with original dji charger, it takes a little more than 3 hours to charge from around 11% charge on each battery

Sana

Sanababit said:
I have the 3 way charger and using it with original dji charger, it takes a little more than 3 hours to charge from around 11% charge on each battery

Sana

So you're saying all three batteries charge to full capacity from 11% in just over 3 hours? That's not bad. For the price, I think I'm going to get this charging adaptor. :)

I would imagine this could be used on the 12V charger also huh ? Just be careful you don't short out any unused contacts on anything.

DesertFlyer53 said:
Sanababit said:

Sana

So you're saying all three batteries charge to full capacity from 11% in just over 3 hours? That's not bad. For the price, I think I'm going to get this charging adaptor. :)

That is what i am stating, correct

Sana

madsonp said:
I would imagine this could be used on the 12V charger also huh ? Just be careful you don't short out any unused contacts on anything.

Yep... the danger is shorting out. very dangerous take extra precaution.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj