Charging the Dji Vision Battery

Reaction score
Good Day all i was just looking to discuss charging the Dji Vision Battery here for tips,I currently have 3 batteries and it takes a few hours to recharge them all one after another.I came across a multi charger and the reviews are good but I'm not sure if this is safe to use,here is the link to the multi charger http://www.amazon.com/Phantom-Visio...8&qid=1395627257&sr=8-48&keywords=dji+phantom
Does anybody use any after market chargers? I have a programable rc charger that can be set to the correct voltage and amps,like on the back of the original dii charger,Im not sure and don't want to ruin anything,Any answers would be great thanks

The supplied charger is a 12V 4A brick with no smarts. The battery has a balance charger built in.
The images I have found of the one on Amazon suggests it's simply a parallel connection device. It won't be much quicker than charging the batteries one at a time if it's used with the original brick which is rated at 4A according to its specs. A 1C charge rate for the phantom 2 battery is 5.2A. 3 in parallel can draw up to 15.6A

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers