Charging rubber cover came off the remote control

Reaction score
I noticed that the charging rubber cover of the remote control unattached only when I removed it from the hard case. Is there a way to fix this issue?

Attachments

• IMG_20160625_212741.jpg
    IMG_20160625_212741.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 721
you could probably get some kind of rubber insert at a hardware store like Lowes. Its only there to keep dirt and moisture out of charging jack. I wouldnt be too concerned about it.

Superglue is your friend. A little dab won't hurt

I noticed that the charging rubber cover of the remote control unattached only when I removed it from the hard case. Is there a way to fix this issue?
Don't worry about it ... It makes no difference.
Nearly everyone with a hard case loses that almost the first time they put it in the case.

Reactions: SCGENE and JBG
It doesn't appear to be torn or otherwise damaged so take a toothpick, flatten the point, & gently push the "strap" back in the retaining hole.

Mine did the same thing, just pushed it back on and I'm a little more careful when I put it back in. A dab o supper glue would prob help.

I sent DJI a letter and they sent me a new one FREE. The only good service experience I've had with them.
That's pretty funny. For something that the RC doesn't need, and gets in the way (wasting time) of progress, DJI is passionate enough to replace this silly rubber plug. I don't miss mine one iota. But for other warranty issues, sometimes it's like walking into a storm of miscommunication or unhelpful cooperation. I shouldn't complain, I've had good luck with DJI service/warranty dept. But I shake my head reading about others and their unfortunate time-sump stories.

Last edited:
That's pretty funny. For something that the RC doesn't need, and gets in the way (wasting time) of progress, DJI is passionate enough to replace this silly rubber plug. I don't miss mine one iota. But for other warranty issues, sometimes it's like walking into a storm of miscommunication or unhelpful cooperation. I shouldn't complain, I've had good luck with DJI service/warranty dept. But I shake my head reading about others and their unfortunate time-sump stories.
My own story was that the MicroSD slot failed after 10 days and they had the drone for 6 weeks. So I spent $1600 for 10 days with it then 42 days without it. They should have sent me a whole new one but nope. After the repair they sent the P$ to the wrong address. I wanted to return the whole thing at that point for my money back but they wouldn't do it. I really like your term "unhelpful cooperation" sums it up exactly. I have it back but it's got stink on it now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues