Charging P3 Advanced Remote with Inspire 1 charger

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering does somebody know if I can use my inspire 1 charger to charge my phantom 3 advanced remote? I know they have different voltage, but maybe the remote has inside a kind of drop down voltage regulator?

Regards,

Alejandro

I "assumed" the Inspire and P3A/P Tx were the same voltage and would use the same charger. I'm glad I haven't tried it yet.

Yes, you can use the Inspire 1 charger to charge the battery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alejandro Castanon
Yes they do, but the inspire has 6 cells so the charger has more volts that's why I'm asking...

The Tx (transmitter) battery from both systems are the same. Aircraft Battery specs don't have anything to do with the Tx specs. Both systems state (thanks @msinger for the help) that the Tx has 6000mAh LiPo 2S battery

The Tx (transmitter) battery from both systems are the same. Aircraft Battery specs don't have anything to do with the Tx specs. Both systems state (thanks @msinger for the help) that the Tx has 6000mAh LiPo 2S battery
Yes I do understand that, but since the phantom charger has an output of 17.4v and the Inspire has 26.3v and both the battery and the tx outputs have the same output, that was my concern, the phantom tx would need to step down even further with the inspire charger voltage

Regards

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20