Charging hub questions

Reaction score
just received my p4 charging hub and I put it into storage mode.

I have 2. P4 batteries and 1 high capacity battery.

All 3 led are blinking blue but the high capacity battery doesn't seem to have discharged any?

The 2 standard battery's have the bars flashing and the high capacity battery has all 4 led solid green indicating full charge?

All 3 battery's haven been in the hub for 5 hours.

just received my p4 charging hub and I put it into storage mode.

I have 2. P4 batteries and 1 high capacity battery.

All 3 led are blinking blue but the high capacity battery doesn't seem to have discharged any?

The 2 standard battery's have the bars flashing and the high capacity battery has all 4 led solid green indicating full charge?

All 3 battery's haven been in the hub for 5 hours.

I could text you but you seem to loose your phone at home
its not designed to discharge batterys although it will but for a fully charged std battery your looking at about two days at least to take to down to 50% better to put them all in when they have been used and need charging then if in the storage mode they will only charge up to 50% and thats it until you switch over to charge mode.. so the book says

Reactions: Dazzauk
Using the hub to discharge the batteries is useless IMHO. Better to just fly around for 10 minutes or so to drain the battery down.

It can take days in the hub...

Reactions: Brockrock
Yeah ok looks like it is an extremely slow process.

Nothing wrong with leaving them discharging over night though is there?

Yeah ok looks like it is an extremely slow process.

Nothing wrong with leaving them discharging over night though is there?

Nope. It can sit there for days doing its thing. I do agree with the post above though about that function being a bit lacking. If you set your battery discharge to 2 days in GO4, you have pretty much the same thing. The hub is great for charging though.

Reactions: Dazzauk
I've just realised that by the looks of it when discharging batteries you don't need the power lead attached to the hub. Lol

Got some
Small rubber sticky feet here , gonna put them on the bottom to allow some airflow to pass underneath.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan