Charger..

Reaction score
as you already may know the advanced and professional come with different chargers.
My question is that professional has a more powerful charger what does this mean?
Fast charging times?
Is it bad for the battery?
are able to charge multiple batteries?

It will be good to compare two batteries which have ran in both versions after 20 cycles,now the data is available on your tablet..cell voltage battery life etc

as you already may know the advanced and professional come with different chargers.
My question is that professional has a more powerful charger what does this mean?
Fast charging times?
Is it bad for the battery?
are able to charge multiple batteries?

It will be good to compare two batteries which have ran in both versions after 20 cycles,now the data is available on your tablet..cell voltage battery life etc

1. Yes
2. No
3. No

This has crossed my mind before, i didnt know anything on how a smart battery operated then tho having only having a fc40, but i do know a lot about lipos from another hobby. I think it will depend how many amps the 100w charger pumps into it, which to be honest wont be to high i don't think. It doesn't with the inspire at least.

I believe somebody from dji posted that the advanced charger takes 90 minutes to charge a battery whilst the pro charger takes 60 minutes. I cant actually find the thread but remember seeing it posted not long after launch.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik