Charger setup for Phantom 1.1.1

Reaction score
I have a CellPro 4s charger that has a balance charger cable only on it. I can buy a pigtail from CellPro but I have no clue what I can do to connect it to an XT60 connector. the specs for the pigtail are below. Hope someone can help with this.

Pin Color Voltage Node
1 Black 0 Cell 1 Neg-
2 White 3.7 Cell 1 Pos+ / Cell 2 Neg-
3 White 7.4 Cell 2 Pos+ / Cell 3 Neg-
4 White 0 Unused
5 Red 11.1 Cell 3 Pos+

Thanks for taking the time to look at my post.

CallPro tells me I can build a cable for the XT60. I am just not familiar with the wiring. Thanks for replying to my post. I really appreciate it.

I find it hard to believe that a legitimate FMS representative would tell you that, since it is wrong. It should be obvious from looking at the charger and reading the directions that came with it that the only way to charge a Lipo is by connecting to the balance plug only. If you have a DJI battery you need this adapter to connect it to the charger.
http://www.usastore.revolectrix.com...reat-Planes-JST-XH-or-Kokam-JST-EH-HR-Adapter

That is actually exactly what they told me. I emailed with Revolextrix and that is what they told me. Not sure why you think I would come on here and lie to you about what they said. If you read my initial entry I am new to this stuff so no it is not obvious to me. Guess you are not one of the patient ones on the board.

Sorry, I wasn't implying that you were lying. I was implying that you were talking to someone that doesn't know the product. I have two Cellpro 4s and have been using them for years. The best way to learn to use a piece of equipment is to read the instructions. You'll find that a lot of people on these forums, and unfortunately some people who work in this business don't know as much as they let on and give bad advise.

I'm probably not the most patient guy in the world, but it was obvious that you weren't listening or didn't believe me. The Cellpro 4s is a balance charger and there is a reason that it has a balance cable only on it. It is designed to charge through the balance connector only. It is possible to do a non-balance charge with a 1S or 2S battery, but the Phantom 1.1.1 (I also have one of these) uses a 3S Lipo, and it clearly states in the Cellpro 4s instructions that it can only do a balance charge charge on a 3S or 4S pack.

Some other chargers plug into both the XT60 and the balance plug to balance charge, but that is not the case with the Cellpro 4s. You should always balance charge a Lipo pack. Just plug into the balance plug on the pack, select the charge rate and charge. The cable (adapter) you need from them is the one I referenced above.

Hopefully that's clear. I was trying to help. You should read the instructions again before using the charger.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4