Charger problem.

234563542 said:
Just got my FC40 today.

Started charging for the third time and after two hours noticed something was weird with the status lights.

Personally, I put the charger that came with the Phantom away for emergency use if ever needed and purchased a Vista Power V680AC Charger. The Vista Power Charger does all my batteries. I especially like the Storage option. Just plug it in, plug in my battery set the Storage option and it properly sets the voltage for me to safely store my batteries.

You can find them online for as much as $89.00 or less. And I've seen some for as low as $49.00 on eBay. Although, I'm not sure if the one's on eBay are new or used. Check first before buying! Of course, there are many other chargers that might offer more options for more money. But the Vista Power was my choice and I've never been happier for upgrading the charger.

Another word of advice...DO purchase a Lipo Safe Bag to store your batteries in the event of an explosive discharge from a bad cell or battery. These bags are invaluable to prevent a fire! You can find them as well online or at your favorite hobby store. It's a very good $20. investment!

From the video its looking like its trying to balance the #2 cell (s2 red LED) and when its balancing any of the cells each light for the cell will come on and off like they are.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik