Charger got bad?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i wonder if someone can help me with this. I didn't use my phantom 4 for a month and left the 2 batteries i have with 50% . After a month i connected to the phantom and left about 20% on each. Put one to charge and nothing, replaced with the other but nothing. Connected the controller to charge and also nothing. Tested on another outlet still nothing. Pulled a tester and i get 120v from the power cord to the charger block but nothing from the block to the pins that connect to the battery or controller. Has anyone experienced this before and has a solution? Maybe i have to press something in the controller to send a signal to the charger so it will wake up since this is some sort of "intelligent" battery system? I only charged 4 times each battery and i feel like :mad: with such an expensive product failing so fast.

I ended up buying a cheap car charger on eBay cause I don't have access to try another charger. The new one does charge so I will call DJI to replace my charger for a new one. When I chat with one of the reps before the new charger arrived he told me the batteries where bad and I had to return them. He did not even try to troubleshoot with me. I feel that they don't have enough trained people or they just don't want to do their job. A company can't run that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Neon. I tried that. Searched for solutions on YouTube, google, forums and non of the suggestions worked cause I thought the batteries went bad. But 2 new batteries? Then I thought about the charger and cause I got not signal with the tester I thought maybe that charger went bad or I'm not doing it the right way to wake it up. Ends up the charger was bad with only charging 4 times 2 batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1