Charger Fried! New charger needed - Power Lab 6?

Reaction score
So I plugged in my wires backwards and smelled some burning...unplugged maybe 5 seconds later and realized my error. Now my charger blinks red and green as if it's balancing ALL THE TIME.

I AM SUCH A DUMBA$$!

Anyway, I wanted to get another charger sometime in the future that could charge all my batteries - I have 5 2.2 3s and 2 1.0 2s (for my fatshark googles).

I was looking up 1000w chargers and it seems the PowerLab 6 and it seems to get good reviews. Does anybody else use this? Thoughts?

I cant comment on tha tparticular model but I just got the Hitec X4 AC/DC charger and I'm hooked. I don't need an extra power supply to charge. Its charging my batteries in about 42 min set at 3 amps balanced. That's all 4 batts done in 45 min, that alone is worth the $200 tag.

MX45OR said:
I cant comment on tha tparticular model but I just got the Hitec X4 AC/DC charger and I'm hooked. I don't need an extra power supply to charge. Its charging my batteries in about 42 min set at 3 amps balanced. That's all 4 batts done in 45 min, that alone is worth the $200 tag.

Hey thanks for the rec. Doesn't need a power supply?! :?:

I bought a Hyperion EOS 0720i NET3-AD, it is awesome faster charges and more functionality.

Wangta said:
So I plugged in my wires backwards and smelled some burning...unplugged maybe 5 seconds later and realized my error. Now my charger blinks red and green as if it's balancing ALL THE TIME.

I AM SUCH A DUMBA$$!

Anyway, I wanted to get another charger sometime in the future that could charge all my batteries - I have 5 2.2 3s and 2 1.0 2s (for my fatshark googles).

I was looking up 1000w chargers and it seems the PowerLab 6 and it seems to get good reviews. Does anybody else use this? Thoughts?

Consider it a blessing in disguise, as ANY charger you get will be a HUGE improvement over the phantom charger!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.