Channels assignments? Lightbridge with T8-J on phantom 2

Reaction score
Hello to everybody,
I need help to remapping correctly the channels on t8j mode 2 (futaba) remote control, because my P2 doesn't works properly...
At the moment the channels assignments are:
A --> 1
E --> 2
T --> 3
R --> 4
5 --> 5 (switch sw E)
6 --> 6 VR (dimmer on tx)
U --> 7 (3 positions switch sw C)
8 --> 8 (switch sw F)
The main problem is that the P2 goes into failsafe when sw C is in position 1 and 3. It runs correctly only when the switch sw C is in the middle.
The second problem is that the P2 doesn't have the tilt control on gimbal by dimmer VR.
For about the failsave I tried to set the endpoints of "U" to 70% but it doesn't works anyway.
Are there somebody that can help me?
Really many thanks in advance.
Michele

wild.lucifero said:
Hello to everybody,
I need help to remapping correctly the channels on t8j mode 2 (futaba) remote control, because my P2 doesn't works properly...
At the moment the channels assignments are:
A --> 1
E --> 2
T --> 3
R --> 4
5 --> 5 (switch sw E)
8 --> 8 (switch sw F)
The main problem is that the P2 goes into failsafe when sw C is in position 1 and 3. It runs correctly only when the switch sw C is in the middle.
The second problem is that the P2 doesn't have the tilt control on gimbal by dimmer VR.
For about the failsave I tried to set the endpoints of "U" to 70% but it doesn't works anyway.
Are there somebody that can help me?
Really many thanks in advance.
Michele

Hi Michelle , your channels are not exactly the problem your endpoints are. I used 59/59 for GPS/ATTI/FAILSAFE and 61/61 for IOC. both these are mapped to the channels that allow for 3 different switch positions. Hope that helps

andersonpaac said:
Hi Michelle , your channels are not exactly the problem your endpoints are. I used 59/59 for GPS/ATTI/FAILSAFE and 61/61 for IOC. both these are mapped to the channels that allow for 3 different switch positions. Hope that helps
Hi Anderson,
really many thanks for your quick reply. It helps me to find the 2 solutions. You are right about the endpoint for GPS/ATTI/FAILSAFE. Your tip solve my problem about it. Thanks!!!
About the channels assigments on lightbridge assistand software, I'm using these values:
A --> 1
E --> 2
T --> 3
R --> 4
5 --> 6 VR (dimmer on tx)
8 --> 8 (switch sw F)
After these assigments on lightbridge assistant software, I made the calibration for X1 on P2 assistant software. Now P2 seems to works properly and I can go forward on tests.
Thanks
Michele

wild.lucifero said:
andersonpaac said:
Hi Anderson,
really many thanks for your quick reply. It helps me to find the 2 solutions. You are right about the endpoint for GPS/ATTI/FAILSAFE. Your tip solve my problem about it. Thanks!!!
About the channels assigments on lightbridge assistand software, I'm using these values:
A --> 1
E --> 2
T --> 3
R --> 4
5 --> 6 VR (dimmer on tx)
8 --> 8 (switch sw F)
After these assigments on lightbridge assistant software, I made the calibration for X1 on P2 assistant software. Now P2 seems to works properly and I can go forward on tests.
Thanks
Michele

Michelle, good luck on the tests. Let me know how things work for you on the field. I personally couldn't get homelock to work but other IOCs are dine. Remember to invert certain channels on the Tx or the assistant software else you might fail to arm the motors

Hi Anderson, what does "IOC" means? It's a silly question, I understand it but I don't know. English is not my idioma.
My remote control was originally in Mode1 and I moved it on Mode2.
About the reverse setup on T8J I have:
1) AIL --> NOR
2) ELE --> REV
3) THR --> REV
4) RUD --> NOR
5) GER --> NOR
6) FLP --> REV
7) AU1 --> REV
8) AU2 --> NOR
About endpoint setup I modified only the channel 7 (AU1)on 59/59 values.
I removes the plastic guide inside the RC that usually is used to lock the throttle stick. Now the Futaba radio is like the DJI.
Thanks again
Michele

...and I forgot to write that I setup the P2 assistant software to manage the failsafe on position "3" of the SW "C" of T8-J radio.
Michele

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20