Channel Monitor

Reaction score
Hi
When I connect my Phantom up to the software and check the channel monitor all the settings are zero when the sticks are left in their default centre position except for the T setting where it is -1. Does that matter and if so can you adjust it?

cheers

I've heard that some members have as much as -5 for the throttle with no ill effects.
However, you can calibrate the transmitter WITHOUT hooking up to the Assistant as below and that may help the matter.

1. Set the switch S2 at the OFF position, and the switch S1 at the GPS position
2. Push the Throttle stick to the top position, and push the Pitch stick to the top position. Keep the Pitch
stick at the top position manually since it can return to the central position when released.
3. Turn on the Power Switch of the transmitter, you should hear the indicator sound of “Di—Di Di” from
the transmitter repeatedly. Toggle the switch S2 to the CL position, you should hear an indicator
sound of “Di” from the transmitter, in this case, the transmitter has entered the calibration mode.
(During this period, the Throttle stick and the Pitch stick must be kept at the top position all the time.)
4. Release the Pitch stick and pull the Throttle stick to the central position. Toggle the switch S1 to the
ATTI position; you should hear an indicator sound of “Di” from the transmitter. Then move all of the
sticks throughout their complete range several times. After this, put the Throttle stick to the bottom
position, and toggle the switch S2 to the HL position, you should hear an indicator sound of “Di” from
the transmitter, in this case, the transmitter has been calibrated successfully.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub