Channel Hack after todays update?

Reaction score
Maybe someone can help me. I didn't do the channel update prior to todays firmware launch. I did the firmware and app update and now I have moved the file into the app through iTunes and nothing has changed. Any help would be appreciated.

iphone 6+ Phantom professional

Did you switch to "custom" under channels setting while connected to the Phantom?

I updated the app and all th e channels were still there. Didn't have to add the config file again

You copied the .DJI.configs file into the documents folder for the DJI Go App while the iPad is connect to itunes?

You have to add the file, not the folder. By default the file is hidden. You have to unhide files (on a Mac).

Correct, I added just the file. In my iTunes when I add it, it takes the "." out of the file name in the begining. I am wondering if this is the issue?? I try t rename it but the period at the front of the file name disappears?

Hm, not sure what you're doing wrong. This might help:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What country you in??
Im not 100% sure but I have read that the country you are in may not let you select custom and lock you on auto only. Can you change the country region on your device and try again??

Thanks, I watched that video a few times before, I've rebooted my phone and now it works!!! Thanks!

Correct, I added just the file. In my iTunes when I add it, it takes the "." out of the file name in the begining. I am wondering if this is the issue?? I try t rename it but the period at the front of the file name disappears?

The . in front of a unix file hides it from the unix file system (which is running on the Mac, since OSX is a form of FreeBSD, a unix derivate). You can check these things easily if you open up Terminal and issue 'ls -al' which will list hidden files (due to the -a switch). Doing that in your home dir should show you quite a lot of things.

S.

Do not take the period out of the filename. You don't even need to see the file. Open the rar and you'll see a blank folder. Go to add file in iTunes. When the "open dialog" pops up switch to browsing by columns. Browse into the folder with the invisible file. Hit COMMand+shift+period and the hidden file will show. Select it and iTunes will probably ask you to overwrite the old file. Also make sure your saving it into the root and didn't accidentally select a folder. I did it for the first time today after the update and it worked great. I'm an iOS developer of you need me to screw share how I did it PM me and I'll walk you through it.

Reactions: Jeff48920
I've successfully installed this on my iPhone and now see all the channels. I choose custom and select a channel that displays green. Once I do that I check radio quality and it still says "poor". Is this the norm or should radio quality reading change as well? Thanks in advance.

Do not take the period out of the filename. You don't even need to see the file. Open the rar and you'll see a blank folder. Go to add file in iTunes. When the "open dialog" pops up switch to browsing by columns. Browse into the folder with the invisible file. Hit COMMand+shift+period and the hidden file will show. Select it and iTunes will probably ask you to overwrite the old file. Also make sure your saving it into the root and didn't accidentally select a folder. I did it for the first time today after the update and it worked great. I'm an iOS developer of you need me to screw share how I did it PM me and I'll walk you through it.

Geez. I finally had to take it to my PC in the other room, where it took 5 seconds. Wish I had known this from the start!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.