Channel 7 control video switch?

Reaction score
Hi all

Not sure where would be best to post this- have a quick question on controlling a camera switch on an fpv capable 1.1.1

If I'm not planning to hook up a tilt gimble (or any gimble for that matter) can I somehow wire the tilt lever output on the phantom transmitter to a camera switch to change my fpv view from the flight ccd cam to the recording go-pro cam for framing? How would I do that?

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply! Cool, so the ready made rc switch plugs straight into the f2 port, the video signal wires connect to the switch in, then the video out goes to osd. Seems really simple. Will it matter that I won't be powering the cameras through the switch? Gopro will be on its own battery and ccd will powered through the video tx. Guess I'll also need a 12-5 volt step down to power the switch too. (--> nope, powered through the f2 port on the naza apparently)

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got it, the board just draws its power from the port on the NAZA and if you're not powering a camera off the switch board you can just leave the power pin on the camera port unconnected

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4