channel 7 (camera tilt question)

Reaction score
Hello my P2V+ has no other modification but the aluminium foil claiming to improve GPS Sensitivity.
I've seen here and there modification tips and accessory electronics to mount in the copter in order to enable the Camera Tilt (channel 7) function from the potentioneter placed at bottom of the RC..
I'v tried to turn this potentiometer, it DOES move the camera, I only need to add a lever, no aditional electronics, no modification or hacking... so why do they say they need additional hardware?

The rumor is that DJI is going to enable it in the next update. But its not certain. There is an expensive hack you can buy to do this but most people are holding off because of firmware rumor.

But as it sits what you have will not work.

la_panza said:
I'v tried to turn this potentiometer, it DOES move the camera, I only need to add a lever, no aditional electronics, no modification or hacking... so why do they say they need additional hardware?

Mmmmmm, have you tried turning the potentiometer, while you are connected on the wifi link and running the DJI app?

la_panza said:
Hello my P2V+ has no other modification but the aluminium foil claiming to improve GPS Sensitivity.
I've seen here and there modification tips and accessory electronics to mount in the copter in order to enable the Camera Tilt (channel 7) function from the potentioneter placed at bottom of the RC..

The app disable the 7ch tilt function :(

I have the drone expert solution.
http://dronexpert.nl/product/pre-order- ... no-slider/

They say that DJI have the 7ch on the next update.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=24180#p223214

M.Tigelaar said:
la_panza said:

Must have had a run on the 7th channel feature! They say they're sold out. I waited nearly two months for one, love it! :lol: next update? I'm still on 1.08. :lol:

rrmccabe said:
The rumor is that DJI is going to enable it in the next update. But its not certain. There is an expensive hack you can buy to do this but most people are holding off because of firmware rumor.
I have an unopened 7th channel lever kit sitting on my workbench, waiting for the rumor to become true.

Fplvert said:
M.Tigelaar said:
la_panza said:

Must have had a run on the 7th channel feature! They say they're sold out. I waited nearly two months for one, love it! :lol: next update? I'm still on 1.08. :lol:

Could also be they have ceased production of the unit knowing that channel 7 will be included in the next update.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411159712.344316.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411159712.344316.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 649
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411159744.459324.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411159744.459324.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 573
I just bought a third part tilt lever, I look forward to using it... I've also tried to control camera tilt by setting the app in Gyro Mode and tilting the whole RC / Phone thing, but feels a little unfomfortable...

Any idea when DJI will update the software so that we can use the aftermarket tilt control????

Does anyone know how to control the range of camera movement with the lever? I am only able to move the camera a little, not the full extent of camera movement (90 degree) that I can do with the dji app.

Thanks!

Using the excellent Dutch system i can get full tilt movement but the operation is very tricky. The lever is ultra sensitive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20