Changing the Camera Tilt Speed

Reaction score
Hi

I'm wanting to change the speed at which the camera tilts when you use the wheel on the new transmitter. I would like it to move much slower even when the wheel is fully turned.

This can be achieved in the Phantom software. When I open the software (version 3.08) without the phantom attached I get the following choices under the advanced settings one being how to change the camera tilt speed:

However if the phantom is plugged in, this choice disappears and under the advanced tab I get the following:.

Any idea what is happening here?
Cheers

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 639
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 634
Thats only for the h3-3d. If you have the rear slider, you can always desensitise the tilt by over-calibrating. You can do this by removing the restriction plate, calibrate, and then carefully reinstalling the plate, therefore blocking the top speeds of the tilt action.

Mako79 said:
Thats only for the h3-3d. If you have the rear slider, you can always desensitise the tilt by over-calibrating. You can do this by removing the restriction plate, calibrate, and then carefully reinstalling the plate, therefore blocking the top speeds of the tilt action.

He said he has the new transmitter with the tilt wheel.

pb7424 said:
Mako79 said:

He said he has the new transmitter with the tilt wheel.

My bad... for future reference then.

Member MacCool has a vision plus and he is managing to adjust the gimbal gain in the software. He mentions it in this thread and also in PM to me. We can't work out why it appears in his software and not mine.

He mentions it in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=31761

Is anyone else with a vision plus managing to change the gimbal gain in the phantom software?

You can do this by removing the restriction plate, calibrate, and then carefully reinstalling the plate, therefore blocking the top speeds of the tilt action.
Nope. I tried this too. It does not change the tilt speed significantly.
I've also tried a bypass switch with resistors on both ends of the pot like the "yaw slowdown" mod, and it still did not work :S

I need it on the tilt wheel...
I think I'll stick a control stick on the tilt wheel to have more control on it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik