changing out grey flex cable

Dutch - I know this string is old but has been the most useful to me. I cant' figure out how to open the part that is above your thumb to put all the wires back in. Since the clip on the 4 wires was broken off it was easy to pull the old 4 wire cable out. have it run all the back in except for this clip. For those of you needing to do this. It didn't take as long as I thought to get this far but you have to be patient with yourself. About 1.5 hours at this time. A lot of time moving the unit around to check for good angles. I did not take off the camera. The I had to take off the landing gear to get 4 screws out. I secured them back on to use as protection as I needed to set the unit down.

Dutch - I know this string is old but has been the most useful to me. I cant' figure out how to open the part that is above your thumb to put all the wires back in. Since the clip on the 4 wires was broken off it was easy to pull the old 4 wire cable out. have it run all the back in except for this clip. For those of you needing to do this. It didn't take as long as I thought to get this far but you have to be patient with yourself. About 1.5 hours at this time. A lot of time moving the unit around to check for good angles. I did not take off the camera. The I had to take off the landing gear to get 4 screws out. I secured them back on to use as protection as I needed to set the unit down.

If you look top down, there are 2 tiny screws that hold the USB port in. The cables are also secured by doublesided tape and jiggered plastic teeth.

Thank god i found this thread, i purchased a second hand pv2+ that had a bad esc.....(it was very cheap) and it has the 4 pin sd and gimble pitch grey cable damaged. all 4 pins are good but the plug is damaged, i put the pins back in the plug , but not getting any display in the app, no gimble control telemetry nothing, is the grey cable an easy swap, if so is it worth replaceing all 4?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr