Changing channels on Immersion 600

Reaction score
Just installed my Immersion 600 and iOSD mini, and have a quick question: what would be the proper way to charge the channel on the Immersion? I kept the shrinkwrap on it, but cut away a piece over the switches, then noticed there was another layer under that. Tried poking an Xacto blade through the plastic, but was afraid to mess up the switches.. so what is the best method?

I used a blade to carefully cut away just enough to get to the switches , I don't remember two layers just one.

I did the same to cut away the exterior shrink wrap, the second layer I think you are referring to is a thin film which is just on top of the switches. I just removed this by carefully lifting a corner with a blade then using a pair of tweezers removed it entirely. No issues yet...

I did the same to cut away the exterior shrink wrap, the second layer I think you are referring to is a thin film which is just on top of the switches. I just removed this by carefully lifting a corner with a blade then using a pair of tweezers removed it entirely. No issues yet...

That's what I saw, a thin second layer. I just carefully poked the knife through it to change the channel.

Thanks for the replies!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20