Change TX to PPM if it's not working

Reaction score
Many different threads popping up about TX not working.

If your TX stopped responding afer your 3.16 upgrade then do the following

Fixed it by Opening Naza Software > Basic > RC > Receiver Type to PPM

For some reason when I upgraded it changed the receiver type to D-Bus

G'day Fdnyfish,
I'm with you bud, a mate of mine couldn't wait for me to help him with his setup, when I got there he was having a sook about waste of money, blah, blah. He was having the dramas described in >

Upgrade? No, downgrade...
Postby PostalProductions » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:35 am
I just "upgraded" to the new firmware, ver 3.16. My Phantom is now completely useless, delivering a constant Red-Yellow flash. It keeps telling me to calibrate. When I begin the advanced calibration, I get a MC Temperature error. I followed instructions, letting it set for 10 minutes, only to get the same error again. I repeated this several times with the same results. I even resorted to placing the Phantom in the freezer for a few minutes, then attempting to calibrate. Same results, MC Temperature too high.

My mate only sat it near the Air-con, no freezer
Now I'm no Guru but he'd updated the nazam assistant despite me telling him not to & the ONLY THING I did to fix the above problem was to change the Tx to PPM, the advance calibration started to work, I took it outside, danced with the compass, flew it, no dramas, handed the controller over, he was amazed & excited & then too cocky & turned it into a chainsaw then whipper-snipper.
Moral of the story; anyone having trouble, try this, it can't hurt & just maybe you can go out & mow your lawn or fly depending on your level of cockiness

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.