change Tx output

Reaction score
after two days of software problems with my new phantom, I finally got to fly it for the first time. everything is how it should be, except on the right joystick, when I bring it down, the phantom goes forward, and when I bring it up, it goes backwards. I have trolled a bunch of fourms and I am not sure if I am not using the right terminology, but I can't find anything that can help me out. do I have to take the controller apart and switch some wires around or is it a software problem? I want to have the default setting so I don't get used to flying a "different way". I have loaded default parameters and done compass calibration, in my software assistant is says there is an upgrade, but the upgrade version is the same as my current version. nothing changes after the upgrade. thanks in advance for any help. :mrgreen:

In the NAZA assistant software, click the "Basic" button, then the "RC" tab. The 2nd slider of the 4 on the left should be "E" (Elevator). To the right of that slider is a button that says "REV" or "NORMAL"..click it to reverse the stick input of that channel.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr