Change Phantom 2 vision to 2.4ghz

Reaction score
Yeah, I know Im going backwards.. Have Phantom 2 vision. Old controller went overboard. Stupidly, I ordered a cheap controller, realized when I got it, t was a 2.4 frequency, cant return. Hate to spend another 100 on controller Could I replace receiver on Phantom with 2.4 receiver?

Yeah, I know Im going backwards.. Have Phantom 2 vision. Old controller went overboard. Stupidly, I ordered a cheap controller, realized when I got it, t was a 2.4 frequency, cant return. Hate to spend another 100 on controller Could I replace receiver on Phantom with 2.4 receiver?

I cant help but think in the end , the work, the hassle, and the cost, would make it better to just get the correct controller.

look at B&H used dept online or classifieds here. I got a spare one a little while back for about 25 dollars

My P2 H3-3D is a former P2V that went the Bruce Jenner to Caitlyn route. Hani at UAV Repair did the gender reassignment surgery so I don't know what else is involved technically, but the answer is yes.

Keep in mind, you have to swap both frequencies. You can't run control AND live feed on the same frequency. You'll need a GoPro and if you want FPV, that will have to be on 5.8. It's a lot more expensive than a new controller. Basically, you'd be changing your P2V to a P2.

Can anyone send me a link ? I want to take a perfect working p2 and put in parts i already have ( wi-fi module, vision plus camera& 5.8 tx ) turn my p2 into a vision plus. Is it that simple or is there assistant/software issues

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik