Change p2 vision into p2 vision plus

Reaction score
Does anybody know if it is possible to change a p2 vision into a p2 vision plus? I bought a vision plus gimbal and camera, but I am not sure if I can replace my vision camera for a vision plus camera. Is the p2 vision inside the body the same as the p2 vision plus? When I buy a cable set do I just have to plug in the new cables?

It's the same motherboard inside, the P2V+ has additional components such as the wifi module and associated cabling, you will need all the parts and all the cables, cable kits are on eBay. The wifi module is very hard to get hold of and are highly priced when available.
Do a google image search for the inside of a P2V+ to get an idea.

It's the same motherboard inside, the P2V+ has additional components such as the wifi module and associated cabling, you will need all the parts and all the cables, cable kits are on eBay. The wifi module is very hard to get hold of and are highly priced when available.
Do a google image search for the inside of a P2V+ to get an idea.
Thanks for your answer. In the p2 Vision is already a wifi module for the vision camera. Do you think that this is a different wifi module?

Thanks for your answer. In the p2 Vision is already a wifi module for the vision camera. Do you think that this is a different wifi module?

The vision camera has intergrated FPV and WIFI, all in one unit, the vision plus has an external wifi unit located inside the quad shell. What your aiming for is doable but pointless as you can buy a vision plus for the cost of converting the vision

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20