Change mobile device

Reaction score
Hey,
i have done the Phantom 4 setup a few days ago with my Ipad mini. Now I just wanna know if it is possible to replace my Ipad mini with my Samsung galaxy s5 mini, so then I can manage all settings from the DJI app on my Samsung instead of the Ipad mini.

Yes. I go back and forth between many devices all the time. I've never switched mid-flight, but I suspect you could do that also if you really needed to.

Just be aware that most of your settings go with the DEVICE and NOT with the CRAFT. ;)

Set something? You gotta set it on each one... for the most part. Trust and verify. ;)

Reactions: Creedtoplay
Yes. I go back and forth between many devices all the time. I've never switched mid-flight, but I suspect you could do that also if you really needed to.

Just be aware that most of your settings go with the DEVICE and NOT with the CRAFT. ;)

Set something? You gotta set it on each one... for the most part. Trust and verify. ;)
Thanks exactly what I wanted to know! :)

I don't think that is correct. Most settings are stored birdside.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31