Change "flysight" screen to fpv googles???????

Reaction score
Hi, have a PJI phantom 2 with flysight screen and hero 3 white edition. Can I buy a google setup to use instead of the screen system.
BTW, I'm been trying to sell the whole system, but I would keep it if I could convert over to a fpv google setup, without breaking the bank. Does flysight offer just googles, or do I need a transmitter too??
As you can guess, I'm very new to this part of the RC hobby (60 years in modeling, though).
Thanks in advance for any help,
Pete O
[email protected] (if needed)

Hi, have a PJI phantom 2 with flysight screen and hero 3 white edition. Can I buy a google setup to use instead of the screen system.
BTW, I'm been trying to sell the whole system, but I would keep it if I could convert over to a fpv google setup, without breaking the bank. Does flysight offer just googles, or do I need a transmitter too??
As you can guess, I'm very new to this part of the RC hobby (60 years in modeling, though).
Thanks in advance for any help,
Pete O
[email protected] (if needed)
I'm not familiar with Flysight but you probably have something similar to one of these.

flysight | eBay

If that is so, Flysight appears to be a fairly standard 5.8GHz multi-channel FPV transmitter/receiver system. That being the case then any pair of 5.8GHZ goggles should work with your existing transmitter. In fact, a quick Google search showed me that Flysight sell goggles and the one in the link below even has an HDMI input as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Flysight-40CH-Goggles-Function-SPX02/dp/B01HCWOA0E

flysight goggles - YouTube

However, I don't know if these are actually good or bad in use because I've never tried them. There are many many goggles available to buy and some internet research may help you decide on your preference and price-point. Take your time choosing as many people first buy cheaper/unsuitable goggles and then ultimately end up buying again.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl