Change camera angle during flight

Reaction score
This might be a super beginner question but I couldn't easily find the answer yet. Does the standard remote not allow to change the angle of the GoPro mounted on the H3-3D gimbal during the flight? This should be pretty basic I think. Thanks a lot for helping out!

Edit-- missed that it was a P2

Need to calibrate your X1 which should be the lever on the bottom of the transmitter.

From a another thread this is a P2 you have, right? If so ignore the previous post. The tilt lever is already there on the back of the controller. Needs calibrated in the Assistant Software, there you can also alter its maximum and minimum angle and the speed of the tilt. I'm am sure this is all in the downloadable manual for the H3-3D

By angle do you mean tilt? There is a lever on the back of the controller. Was that not in your manual? It definitely should have been! :)

Phantom-Chris said:
This might be a super beginner question but I couldn't easily find the answer yet. Does the standard remote not allow to change the angle of the GoPro mounted on the H3-3D gimbal during the flight? This should be pretty basic I think. Thanks a lot for helping out!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik