Change antenna port on Black Pearl?

Reaction score
Update: I can not change the antenna ports. They are soldered to the board. So I have to buy an adapter.

I have Black Pearl with RPA-SMA male(with the pin) and Immersion Rc Fatshark 5.8ghz Antenna Set V2 SMA-male. Is there any way possible to remove the antenna port(RPA-SMA) on Black Pearl and insert RPA-SMA female? Or do I have to buy an adapter?

Haugen said:
Update: I can not change the antenna ports. They are soldered to the board. So I have to buy an adapter.

I have Black Pearl with RPA-SMA male(with the pin) and Immersion Rc Fatshark 5.8ghz Antenna Set V2 SMA-male. Is there any way possible to remove the antenna port(RPA-SMA) on Black Pearl and insert RPA-SMA female? Or do I have to buy an adapter?

http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=432

I'm new to the FPV world myself but besides voiding your warranty I myself wouldn't remove the soldered connection fittings. However I believe this might be the adapter you need. The RP-SMA to SMA adapter is a match for the antenna you described (Immersion Rc Fatshark 5.8ghz Antenna Set V2 SMA-male).
Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20