Change 5.8 to 2.4 DJI

Reaction score
Hi

I have just got hold of the 2.4ghz (DJI) and need instructions on how to install and setup, has anyone done this and where you go the information please. Also how to bind the receiver to the transmitter.

main0666 said:
Hi

I have just got hold of the 2.4ghz (DJI) and need instructions on how to install and setup, has anyone done this and where you go the information please. Also how to bind the receiver to the transmitter.

I have no idea what you're talking about. That may be why there are no responses to your post.

I thought it was easy, FC40 run on 5.8mhz and I want to install 2.4mhz simple, just need to get hold of instruction for the 2.4mhz receiver as it has 2 set's of pins.

Did you figured out how to do it?
I am thinking that it would be also a possibility to install it on a Phantom 2 vision with out the camera to make it into a normal phantom 2.
Is that possible?
Thanks

I've also considered switching my FC40 from 5.8 to 2.4, so I could do 5.8 FPV. To do it you can try to find a cheap 2.4 DJi transmitter on eBay, and then buy the 2.4 receiver module which is cheap, at ~$9. To bind I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure it's in the fc40 manual.

I decided to do a 1.2/1.3 ghz transmitter/receiver for my FPV because it was cheaper than switching over to 5.8, also 1.2 is less prone to line of site interference.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub