Cfg err

Reaction score
Can someone help me?
I crashed the Phantom 1.1.1, and now all I can get is the yellow flashing light.
The software shows no connection from the tx. I if I turn the tx off, I get the red flashing light inside the rx. I've even hit the button to renew the tx, still nothing.
Compass & GPS all show up on the software.
I've opened the Phantom looking for clues... Looked a little banged up, but all connections were good.
Any ideas on how to test things in there, to figure this out? Or do I have to send it in.

Marc70 said:
Can someone help me?
I crashed the Phantom 1.1.1, and now all I can get is the yellow flashing light.
The software shows no connection from the tx. I if I turn the tx off, I get the red flashing light inside the rx. I've even hit the button to renew the tx, still nothing.
Compass & GPS all show up on the software.
I've opened the Phantom looking for clues... Looked a little banged up, but all connections were good.
Any ideas on how to test things in there, to figure this out? Or do I have to send it in.

Did you update the software? Go into the assistant and make sure it is set to D-Bus. PPM won't work on a 1.1.1 with the latest firmware and it'll give you the above scenario. Hopefully that's all it is and isn't a broken part.

Mike

Thanks Mikey, but unfortunately that wasn't it.
Anyways it's on its way back to MultirotorHeli who've been good enough to offer to repair at no charge.
After that I'll be flying with a string attached, just like a kite. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20