CES2015

Reaction score
Wow! There are a mountain of Drone companies out there. LOTS of DJI clones on the way. DJI is going to have to smarten up and start treating customers properly or they are going to get a major *** kicking. I'll post a few pics later but for now I found this to be a bit ironic:

Lol.

Drone.jpg

That looks cool but I'd hate to see the crash damage when it comes down. I do have to admit, see some of the Phantom Crashes on youtube and seeing how well some of them survives surprises me.

Richard

rbhamilton said:
Wow! There are a mountain of Drone companies out there. LOTS of DJI clones on the way. DJI is going to have to smarten up and start treating customers properly or they are going to get a major *** kicking. I'll post a few pics later but for now I found this to be a bit ironic:

Lol.

Drone.jpg

that booth people weren't too friendly. there are lots of companies hong kong. when i asked few questions, most of the answers followed with "it's concept" or "it's prototype" lol. DJI seemed to have the best marketing and branding. DJI SDK seems very cool :)
this is the first year CES had UAVs section. it's probably going to be bigger next year. i've been coming to CES for 8 years and this was the only year i wanted to convince them to let me fly em lol. i did get to fly a few flashing my badge :D

not that i research into the behind the scenes stuff with drones, but i'd of thought DJI has there foot well on top of the ladder at the minute. A bit like GoPro & the action camera's, no matter how closely people copy them they just don't turn into competition

i notice the hype about Ghost is already slowing

Onezerosix141 said:
that booth people weren't too friendly. there are lots of companies hong kong. when i asked few questions, most of the answers followed with "it's concept" or "it's prototype" lol. DJI seemed to have the best marketing and branding. DJI SDK seems very cool :)
this is the first year CES had UAVs section. it's probably going to be bigger next year. i've been coming to CES for 8 years and this was the only year i wanted to convince them to let me fly em lol. i did get to fly a few flashing my badge :D

What kind of badge?

I can't wait for gopro to make their drone. It's going to put dji in their place.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj