certified dji repair

Reaction score
How Does A Person Get Certification To Repair Dji Products
Any Help Will Be Appreciated

You must be employed by a Authorized DJI dealer. Then DJI offers certification classes based in China for The Phantom series as well as for the Inspire and S series. Believe me when I tell you, it is worth the trip over there.

How Much Does It Cost To Become A Dealer And Get The Training? I Farm And IM Looking For Something To Do In The Winters. I Don't Wanna Get To Much Money Wrapped
Up In It With The Price Of Corn
You must be employed by a Authorized DJI dealer. Then DJI offers certification classes based in China for The Phantom series as well as for the Inspire and S series. Believe me when I tell you, it is worth the trip over there.

UOTE="Blue Bird, post: 943108, member: 27860"]You must be employed by a Authorized DJI dealer. Then DJI offers certification classes based in China for The Phantom series as well as for the Inspire and S series. Believe me when I tell you, it is worth the trip over there.[/QUOTE]
I

How Much Does It Cost To Become A Dealer And Get The Training? I Farm And IM Looking For Something To Do In The Winters. I Don't Wanna Get To Much Money Wrapped
Up In It With The Price Of Corn

UOTE="Blue Bird, post: 943108, member: 27860"]You must be employed by a Authorized DJI dealer. Then DJI offers certification classes based in China for The Phantom series as well as for the Inspire and S series. Believe me when I tell you, it is worth the trip over there.
I[/QUOTE]
Starting off as a basic dealer requires a $50K investment to DJI to get started. There are also other requirements as well. If you own another business, this will help.
Click here to sign up.
How to become an authorized dealer - DJI

The requirements to become a dealer are pretty fierce these days. I don't think DJI will even consider you unless you have a brick & mortar store.

The requirements to become a dealer are pretty fierce these days. I don't think DJI will even consider you unless you have a brick & mortar store.
Agreed! It took several investors and 3 other owned companies for them just to talk to me. My investors and I started off with 300K plus we own a Polaris ATV dealership as well. That's what really got us in the door with DJI.

Agreed! It took several investors and 3 other owned companies for them just to talk to me. My investors and I started off with 300K plus we own a Polaris ATV dealership as well. That's what really got us in the door with DJI.
Can you send me directions to your store? I am in Key Largo. I have been very disappointed with DJI service. Had my P4 for 2 weeks, had a faulty Micro SD slot and have been without it now for 4 weeks and I bought the 1 year service plan. While the P4 is a nice platform, the goofy emails and lack of understanding and filling out triplicate RMAs only to have them send the drone to the wrong address, makes me wish I had held out for the GoPRO Karma. When it was clearly a manufacturing defect, I should have gotten a new bird ASAP, now I'm just pissed off.

Can you send me directions to your store? I am in Key Largo. I have been very disappointed with DJI service. Had my P4 for 2 weeks, had a faulty Micro SD slot and have been without it now for 4 weeks and I bought the 1 year service plan. While the P4 is a nice platform, the goofy emails and lack of understanding and filling out triplicate RMAs only to have them send the drone to the wrong address, makes me wish I had held out for the GoPRO Karma. When it was clearly a manufacturing defect, I should have gotten a new bird ASAP, now I'm just pissed off.
I understand that DJI can be frustrating with their warranty procedures.
Unfortunately, you have purchased the DJI care and that requires you to send to DJI In LA. Even we as Authorized dealers have limitations. If you would have purchased thru my dealership, I could have maybe helped you, however dealers are not authorized to repair or replace under the Care policy. Only DJI can directly repair or replace under that plan.
I would try to call them directly once again and explain to them what has happened and to be sure your info is correct with them. If you have a DJI account online with them, be sure your address and other vital info is correct on your profile.
I hope you get it sorted out. Just try to have a little more patients.
You will be back up flying soon enough. Good Luck! BB..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20