Central PA

Reaction score
Anyone out there live in central PA? I'm in the Bloomsburg area and would love to find another Phantom flyer in my area.

We should try to get together. I live by Centralia and will be doing dome flying over there in the Spring. Let me know if you would be interested!

Yuengling Country hereツ!

Sent via smoke signal using Tapatalkツ!!

North side of Harrisburg (off Rt 39, about a mile in from the River).

BTW, Centralia is a fascinating place... PV+ could catch some great shots of the smoking fissures and interesting streets with driveways but no houses.

I am in Lancaster - actually Landisville - i see we have some folks pretty local. Have any of you Lancaster/York county folks gotten together for some flying/filming, etc...?

Anyone out there live in central PA? I'm in the Bloomsburg area and would love to find another Phantom flyer in my area.

Warriors Mark, Pa here. Attempting to boost my signal to fly over all of these brown things sticking out of the ground with all of those green things hanging off them.

Dave

Reactions: TimBarnhart
We should organize a P3 meet up some time
Yes, Happy Valley meet-up! Easy to get to, we got mountain vantage points... 400 ft take off from Mount Nittany gives us plenty of LOS and altitude. Bring your Farmers Only.com membership card, love them country girls.

Reactions: TimBarnhart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic