Central or Western New York

I brought a used one and having a hard time getting the camera
To work, is there some one here in buffalo area to help.
Norm
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I would suggest posting your issue to the P2V section or the help section and maybe we can help you out. :)

Hi all, we have a startup located in the Rome/Utica area called SkyTubeLive that offers an app allowing live streaming from your android device and P3/P4/Inspire drone to our site, www.skytubelive.com. We're interested in finding beta testers for the app and would be ecstatic to meet with any pilots in the area to help show them the ropes of the app. We'll be doing extensive demos this week, Wed-Fri, at times to be announced soon. Our demos are usually roughly an hour in length (we can live stream through a battery change, with just a brief hiccup while the batteries are being swapped), and most likely late morning to early afternoon Eastern US time. If you would like to receive notification about the specific time, please contact us via our webpage, www.skytubelive.com, and follow us on twitter, @skytubelive. Also, if you're interested in being a beta tester for the app, please contact us as well!

Thanks!

Brian

Buffalo area here (North Tonawanda). Purchased a P3 Standard last year, upgraded with DBS mod and recently upgraded to a P3 Adv.

Here's a video of my most recent adventure.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wheatfield/NT here. Just starting out with a new P4. Wind hasn't been my friend the past few weeks so I've been toeing the water carefully getting used to things. Looking forward to better weather to get out and get some water skiing action. Sounds like the local parks are generally good places to fly?

Wheatfield/NT here. Just starting out with a new P4. Wind hasn't been my friend the past few weeks so I've been toeing the water carefully getting used to things. Looking forward to better weather to get out and get some water skiing action. Sounds like the local parks are generally good places to fly?

Niawanda park has been a favorite of mine. Great when there's boats and jet skis out there.

Anyone had to contact the tower at Niagara Falls airport yet? Curious how that process goes. My friends water ski between the north GI bridge and buckhorn/grass island which falls within the 5 mile zone

Hi my name is Adam Whiteman and I am from Fairport NY Rochester area I am looking for people to fly drones with, I have a Phantom Standard. Do you know any clubs that I can join

Hi my name is Adam Whiteman and I am from Fairport NY Rochester area I am looking for people to fly drones with, I have a Phantom Standard. Do you know any clubs that I can join
Hi Adam. There is Click for RCCR Facebook Page. I want to say there is one in Webster too. They need the airstrip, but you don't. ;)
Get some cool canal footage outside of town. The trees are almost at peak.

I realize this is an old post with few updates but Phantom 3 Standard here. Purchased it used last year. Loving it but I have much to learn. I am between Rochester and Buffalo (Batavia area).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers