Central NH Looking for Drone Pilot

Reaction score
Hello all pilots,

I am a future drone owner/operator/pilot with great enthusiasm for both the profession and the hobby in terms of usefulness and the sheer giddiness of this perspective on the world! At this moment, however, I am looking for an experienced/courageous pilot with drone to capture some video of a charity event to be held on Thursday, Aug 11th at Squam Lake in central NH, known as the "Loon Swim . This is a fundraising event to raise money for the Loon Preservation Committee (LPC) ongoing research on the cause of a severe decline in the loon population of Squam Lake since 2005 (The Swim 2016 | Loon Preservation Committee) That day, a group of 7 swimmers will enter the lake in Holderness and swim the entire length of 7 miles to the finish at Sandwich Beach. Drone footage of swimmers, the pilot boat and support kayakers would be a great addition to the day's coverage and a great publicity boost for the LPC and all of its efforts. Would anyone out there in Phantom Pilot Land be interested in donating their time and drone footage to this worthy cause?
Thanks so much for your interest and a for such a wonderful forum to ask these questions!
Best Regards,
Rose Demars

Hello all pilots,

I am a future drone owner/operator/pilot with great enthusiasm for both the profession and the hobby in terms of usefulness and the sheer giddiness of this perspective on the world! At this moment, however, I am looking for an experienced/courageous pilot with drone to capture some video of a charity event to be held on Thursday, Aug 11th at Squam Lake in central NH, known as the "Loon Swim . This is a fundraising event to raise money for the Loon Preservation Committee (LPC) ongoing research on the cause of a severe decline in the loon population of Squam Lake since 2005 (The Swim 2016 | Loon Preservation Committee) That day, a group of 7 swimmers will enter the lake in Holderness and swim the entire length of 7 miles to the finish at Sandwich Beach. Drone footage of swimmers, the pilot boat and support kayakers would be a great addition to the day's coverage and a great publicity boost for the LPC and all of its efforts. Would anyone out there in Phantom Pilot Land be interested in donating their time and drone footage to this worthy cause?
Thanks so much for your interest and a for such a wonderful forum to ask these questions!
Best Regards,
Rose Demars

I live in Wolfeboro. Saw this posting late ... but wondered now many drone pilots you identified in this area. Here's my website: www.schundlerphoto.com. There is a web page on "Aerial Photography. Love both photography and drones. Part of Lakes Region Photography Club leadership team.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl