central florida

I am looking for a drone pilot to help me by taking some Aerial photos in the orlando area. Please message me if you're free and able to help out...

Are people in central Florida actually meeting up anywhere? I'm in Plant City, just got my phantom 3 advanced. I'm petrified to fly it! Lol.... I'd really like to watch others and learn first hand... And I'm going to the Mediterranean in Oct and would really like to use it on the trip... I'd also like to learn to get footage of my husband dirt bike riding... Maybe we could plan a day soon to meet out at Crooms.... Anyone interest? Sunday would be best for us..

Anyone in West Central Florida? Im in Clermont area but mostly fly out near the Florida National Cemetery, Hog Island, Iron Bridge, that area.

Reactions: Kanina
Are people in central Florida actually meeting up anywhere? I'm in Plant City, just got my phantom 3 advanced. I'm petrified to fly it! Lol.... I'd really like to watch others and learn first hand... And I'm going to the Mediterranean in Oct and would really like to use it on the trip... I'd also like to learn to get footage of my husband dirt bike riding... Maybe we could plan a day soon to meet out at Crooms.... Anyone interest? Sunday would be best for us..
Honestly don't be terribly afraid of flying it. Its pretty easy. Best thing to do is find a wide open field and go slow. Dont try to to great moves until you have the Muscle Memory of the controls. I fly a lot near the Croom area. There are some open spots there to fly.

I'm looking to do a meet.
I'm willing to help anyone that needs help.
A central location would be great maybe we can get more people to show. I'm in orange city. Little bit west of new symrna

I'm looking to do a meet.
I'm willing to help anyone that needs help.
A central location would be great maybe we can get more people to show. I'm in orange city. Little bit west of new symrna

Let's set a time and place and see who all shows.. Sundays are best for me but anytime would be fine... I am going out of town sept 4th-8th...

I was thinking Sunday myself. Sunday August 16th work for everybody?

We also need a central place we can meet
Also somewhere cool to fly would be great.

Last edited:
going to be in Central FL this weekend (I-4/US 27) would like to know of good place to fly, maybe meet up!

exit 55 on I-4, Davenport, Hianes City. Used to be Baseball city til they tore down the stadium and built a shopping center

Sorry, I can't make it. My vehicle is in the shop and Davenport is nowhere near where I live which means I have no idea where you could fly in that part of CF.
Wish I could be of more help.

Sanford. Had my P3S for about 2 weeks. Need to find some open areas to fly; my yard is getting old! Would love to get together with some local pilots sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sanford. Had my P3S for about 2 weeks. Need to find some open areas to fly; my yard is getting old! Would love to get together with some local pilots sometime.

I'm just across from Lake Jessup in Oviedo.

I'm just across the river in Debary (work in Sanford). Like you, I get tired of flying around the neighborhood and I'm always looking for new places to fly

Glen.

Reactions: EddieM

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl