Central board firmware updated to: v1.0.1.32

Reaction score
Sorry but I don't have any real info on this yet. I connect my vPlus to the assistant and got a instant download that I had no control over. What I remember seeing was something about adding charts, or fixing missing charts, or something to that degree.

Then I come here 3 hours later and see that nobody on either of the hardcore forums here has mentioned anything about it. The other day we downloaded v1.0.1.31. So there is a change. I would rather know about these things ahead of time so that if such firmware turns out to be something we'd not want, I can keep from getting surprised.

If anyone finds out anything additional please add it.

Edit: Says..."repair some phantom vision chart does not work."

This is why I don't even like to plug my bird into the Assistant. This is absolute ******** that DJI forces these updates upon you without you specifically authorizing the firmware to update...period! ASK permission....don't ASSUME the right to update my bird!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tails_Up said:
I would not be surprised to see one in the future that locks distance and altitude.
The aftermarket will always be around to take care of that, especially when these are as popular and in demand like they have bee. An there's no point in force your customers to lose interest in your product and into someone elses.

Dirty Bird said:
This is why I don't even like to plug my bird into the Assistant. This is absolute ******** that DJI forces these updates upon you without you specifically authorizing the firmware to update...period! ASK permission....don't ASSUME the right to update my bird!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'm still on 2.0, I had to venture into the assistant the other day, I turned my router off first :mrgreen: Could do everything and no chance of a stealth update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues