Central Board Firmware Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Central Board Firmware Updated to: v1.0.1.31.

Major New Features:
a) Fixed iOSD compatibility issues.

Special Note:
a) Ensure main controller firmware has been updated to the latest version (v3.04) before you start to
update the central board firmware.

http://youtu.be/B9AoSE5eVGE

*This one is suppose to fix the No WiFi/Lost Connection issue.

Connection your Quadcopter to the Phantom Assistant for update to take place.

I always tell members to hold off on upgrading until they know for sure there is no gremlins in a update of any kind. However, If you already have v3.04 and are in a desperate situation to get your quad flying correctly, then you may want to go through with connection to the assistant. But if you have v3.0 I'd wait and observe!

Thanks for that flyNfrank. Bit old news now. Was posted here the day it was released a week ago or there's abouts. No harm in a reminder though.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Ok thanks for the heads up. I take it there was very little to no help for those that have been waiting for a fix.

Well it was a big help to those who had the problems with the iosd mini! It was quickly reported and quickly released. It surprised many! Folks not used to a speedy dji response. I think most of us are still in shock. It will take a full firmware fix to solve the declination problem though, this was only a central board update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj